Well connected of course: Your hotel in Nuremburg
CONVENIENT + SIMPLE
The journey to the hotel couldn't be easier: Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremburg is located at the entrance to the historical Old Town and has direct connections to the metro, bus and tram lines right in front of its door.
Our hotel is opposite the train station. It is an ideal starting point for your tour of discovery. You can also reach the trade fair grounds and Nuremburg Airport directly with the metro without having to change trains. Likewise, the motorway is only a few minutes away.
Take your time and discover the variety of things on offer. It will inspire your creativity. In Old Town you will find most of the restaurants, bars, clubs and of course the large shopping streets.
For tips and information contact us by WhatsApp:
By car: You can reach the A3, A9 and A6 motorways by car within 3 minutes' drive.
By train: Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremburg is located directly opposite the main train station (Hauptbahnhof).
For guests arriving by car there is a public multi-storey car park opposite the hotel that they can use (GPS address: Bahnhofsplatz 1, 90402 Nuremberg).
- Costs per day (park yourself): € 9.50
- Parking 24h in public car park: € 15
- Valet Parking (7AM - 11PM) 24h: € 29
- Distance to nearest U-/S-Bahn (metro/urban rail) station in km: 0.1
- Distance to the nearest taxi rank in km: right at the hotel entrance
- Distance to the nearest central train station in km: 0.1
- Distance to the nearest motorway in km: 3
- Distance to the nearest airport in km: 8
- Distance to the trade fair grounds in km: 6.5