Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg
Bahnhofstrasse 1-3, Nuremberg, 90402, Germany
Phone: +49 911 2322 0
4.2/5 (203 reviews)
Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg: Contemporary style against the backdrop of Nuremberg's historic city centre
Located at the entrance to the historic Old Town and opposite the main station, Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg is within walking distance of Nuremberg's historic sights. With 192 guest rooms, including free entry into 'Neues Museum' as part of Le Meridien's Unlock Art programme, the hotel is the ideal base from which to explore the city.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Already in mood for christmas?
Already in mood for christmas?
The air is full of the scent of mulled wine and gingerbread treats. The city sparkles and shines. Take a stroll through the most beautiful Christmas markets and discover the traditional Christmas decorations, culinary specialties and fairy tale atmosphere there. Stay overnight and look forward to the great offers at Christmas time. (Photo: © Maik Schuck - Weimar GmbH)
For life's romantic moments! Stay unforgettable days with the one you love.
- 1 night in a Junior Suite
- 1 bottle of sparkling wine and fruit varieties in your room
- Rose decoration in your room
- Champagne breakfast, on request in your suite
- Romantic buffet or candle light dinner
- Free parking
- Late check-out until 5 pm on day of departure
- Arrival on friday, saturday and sunday available
Book now starting at € 289 per night
Terms & Conditions
© 2016 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc
Hear from our guests about their stay from 203 verified guest reviews
84%of our guests
recommend this hotel
The Grand meets all expectations and goes beyond.
Excellently located for train journeys and for a walk into the old town center.
Style and comfort with superbly appointed rooms and hotel interior.
Efficient service with a smile.
- Located directly at the Main Station in the city centre
- 24-hour fitness room + sauna
- Free access to Neues Museum Nuremberg with UnlockArt™
- Regular Dinner Events
- View from our WebCam
- 360° Views
- Meeting rooms capacity for up to 250 people
- Live Music at the Atelier Bar
- National + international delicacies at our Restaurant Brasserie
How to find us
Le Méridien Grand Hotel Nuremberg has direct connections to the metro, bus and tram lines and has easy access to the main train station and Nuremberg Airport.
- Albrecht Dürer Airport Nuremberg
- Grundig Stadium
- Nuremberg Zoo
- State Theather Nüremberg
- Albrecht Dürer House
- Church St. Sebaldus
- Nuremberg Castle
- Germanisches Nationalmuseum
- Memorium Nuremberg Trials
- Palace of Justice
- Toy Museum
- Main Station Nuremberg
- Shopping mile
- Trade Fair Nuremberg
- Neues Museum
How To Get Here
Regional delicacies and international cuisine.
The German saying "food and drink pleases the body and soul" also applies in Nuremberg.
- Atelier Bar
- Restaurant Brasserie
Hours Of Operation
Meetings & events from a new perspective
Featuring eight unique event and conference rooms with a splendid historical ambience and modern technical features, Le Meriden Grand Hotel Nuremberg is just 8 km away from the Trade Fair Centres.